100% Original Mattel Stallion 1964

GWLW7272
Recently found this beauty - truly a keeper

Re: 100% Original Mattel Stallion 1964

mcgeevikes
Are those original Tractor Grip tires too ?  Sweet bike
ken

Re: 100% Original Mattel Stallion 1964

ken
 So cool!!! I remember the morning I got that same bike!!!! My dad and I put the V-RROOM motor on it and off I went not to be seen for hours on Denton Dr. in Euless Tx. I wished I still had that bike. Yours is a beauty.

Re: 100% Original Mattel Stallion 1964

angelo212
Name your price?

Re: 100% Original Mattel Stallion 1964

Gary
the bike really isn't for sale...we have turned down big dollars for it...thanks, Gary

Re: 100% Original Mattel Stallion 1964

V-RROOM!master
Administrator
An absolute beauty! Thanks for sharing.

Re: 100% Original Mattel Stallion 1964

earl
I saved my chore and lawn mowing money for months to get mine.  Never thought I would see one again.  Great memories, glad you posted it.

Re: 100% Original Mattel Stallion 1964

Shawn
Hey what is the tire size? I got a stallion for Christmas when I was like 5 and I still have it. Going to restore eventually but I need to get new tires and I'm looking for a set of fenders. If you have any info to help please email me! Thanks!
-Shawn spg543@gmail.com