1963 Vroom Yellow Dump Truck parts wanted or whole

1963 Vroom Yellow Dump Truck parts wanted or whole

YellowDumDum
My first toy I asked Santa for was a 1963 Mattell Vrroom Yellow Dump truck.  It was my favorite toy but soon afterwards the batteries leaked and ruined the plastic gears and cams.  My Grandfather worked for weeks trying to fix it, but without the parts he had no luck.  My mother saved it for me and now I would like to fix it and give it to my two 3 year old sons.  I'm looking for a truck with good gears and cams, and don't care what the rest looks like.  Any leads?

Re: 1963 Vroom Yellow Dump Truck parts wanted or whole

V-RROOM!master
Administrator
I see these on Ebay from time to time. So, setting up an alert on Ebay may be your best bet. Thanks so much for stopping by. Good luck with your project.

Re: 1963 Vroom Yellow Dump Truck parts wanted or whole

dannyj
Mattel vroom yellow dump truck

I have mine to sell in perfect condition.

Dan
Bellevue, KY
859-394-7998

Re: 1963 Vroom Yellow Dump Truck parts wanted or whole

Fonzee
I have about 12 or so Trucks, most in good condition externally, some very good condition externally.  When I would find and buy one, I would put it in storage thus these have not been checked out for working condition.   Got my first Mattel Vroom truck in 1963 or 64 from Santa.  Would like to sell some of my trucks and regain some storage space.  Email me if interested.  Email with your want list and what you think these are worth......Scott, Rock  Port  Missouri.

Re: 1963 Vroom Yellow Dump Truck parts wanted or whole

Fonzee
EMAIL TO CONTACT ME FOR THE Vroom Trucks....still available....

freborg@rpt.coop