If it's yours, let us know!

2 Comments

Formerowner Formerowner

Re: 1964 Mattel V-RROOM! Bike

Forimagine the excitement some kid felt getting 1 of these Christmas morning!(or anytime) I bought a Stallon, at a yard sale years ago, that had a larger tire on the front,I thought it came that way!Paid $30.00 didn't know they were worth so much.I left it behind in a garage when i moved.Hope someone did something with it.The house was being torn down.
Buck Buck

Re: 1964 Mattel V-RROOM! Bike

I have one all original with training wheels & paperwork. Any idea what it might be worth? It's in great condition!