1964 Mattel bike for sale serial number NR-4T-6290

1964 Mattel bike for sale serial number NR-4T-6290

bluesm0_3
For sale 1964 mattel vrroom bike serial# NR-4T-6290 , pictures attached, bike in good condition all original front tire is brand new and rear not much wear, i bought motor seperate but works great with clean battery box, and key but not sure if original key and speed decal missing and decal on left side gas tank missing as well as decal on motor left side, no repainting looks just like the one my brother got for xmas in 64, right pedal aliittle wear but wheels in great shape with minor surface rust, plastic shocks all there don't have screws to bolt on motor control but will find some, $500 cash,cashiers check but prefer paypal cost to ship ups ground approx $100. e-mail me at www.tedbrameauto@yahoo.com or leave message on cell 540-748-6386,thanks

Re: 1964 Mattel bike for sale serial number NR-4T-6290

bluesm0_3
bluesm0_3 wrote

For sale 1964 mattel vrroom bike serial# NR-4T-6290 , pictures attached, bike in good condition all original front tire is brand new and rear not much wear, i bought motor seperate but works great with clean battery box, and key but not sure if original key and speed decal missing and decal on left side gas tank missing as well as decal on motor left side, no repainting looks just like the one my brother got for xmas in 64, right pedal aliittle wear but wheels in great shape with minor surface rust, plastic shocks all there don't have screws to bolt on motor control but will find some, $500 cash,cashiers check but prefer paypal cost to ship ups ground approx $100. e-mail me at www.tedbrameauto@yahoo.com or leave message on cell 540-748-6386,thanks

Re: 1964 Mattel bike for sale serial number NR-4T-6290

Michael F. Clarke

Is this bike for sale?  If so, I would like to purchase it by way of Paypal.  Let me know.

Thank you,

Michael F. Clarke
centmag@aol.com
443-949-7831

Re: 1964 Mattel bike for sale serial number NR-4T-6290

srodriguez
                           please let me know if this item is available, call 201-898-8936.      thanks

Re: 1964 Mattel bike for sale serial number NR-4T-6290

Big_Mike
Just wanted to know if you sold this bike? Let me know. Thanks