1964 USA Mattel Stallion,NO RESERVE EBAY

GTX

1964 USA Mattel Stallion,NO RESERVE EBAY

GTX
This post was updated on .

Original grips,seat,works good.I restored the rear coaster to working order.It was sticky from 45 year old grease,cleaned and greased front axle bearings,new block pedals,replaced tires with new Kenda knobbies and tubes.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120736544877&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
GTX

Re: 1964 USA Mattel Stallion,$300 obo Delivered

GTX
More views...Yes,that is a vintage Orange/Grape Fanta sticker on the fender...they come off without hurting the stripes...I already peeled one off.

Re: 1964 USA Mattel Stallion,NO RESERVE EBAY

srodriguez
                             IS THIS BIKE STILL AVAILABLE.  PLEASE CALL 201-898-8936