1965 Mattel Stallion

Posted by V-RROOM!master V-RROOM!master
From: Jeff
This was the all-chrome sister of the Bronco, at a lower price...

3 Comments

harrison morris harrison morris

Re: 1965 Mattel Stallion

where can ifind parts?
V-RROOM!master V-RROOM!master

Re: 1965 Mattel Stallion

Hi Harrison,

Please let me know what parts you need.
Do you have any pictures of your bike?
Do you know what year it is or have the serial number?
If so, email me some pics and let's post some pics in our Gallery.

If you register, you can also post in our parts wanted section.
We have a classifieds section where you can post all of the parts you need for free.
Here's the link. http://n2.nabble.com/Mattel-Bikes-and-Parts-Wanted-f2293502ef2291616.html

I would also like it if you would join the registry and put a pin on our map.
Our map is going to show all of the Mattel bikes that are still out there.
http://www.vintagevrroom.com/v-rroom-registry.html

Let me know. Thanks,

VRROOM!master
Museum of Vintage V-RROOM!
http://www.vintagevrroom.com

randy randy

Re: 1965 Mattel Stallion

what should i pay for a med range condition stallion?