1965 -ish Mattel VRROOM Bronco Bike For Sale

1965 -ish Mattel VRROOM Bronco Bike For Sale

midcenturydigs
A garage find that needs some love but a great starting place for someone (who is not me)! It is missing one pedal, the gas tank lid, the motor and the fenders. The tires are bald w/ a little tread ( kinda like me). It is located in the Philadelphia South Jersey Area. Would rather not ship it and I am willing to drive 25 miles to meet with someone interested. Here's some photos....I would like $250 but will consider offers  or trades for guitar, amp, guitar effects, or ukulele. I love old Silvertone, Harmony, Kay etc guitars.