Found these photos online. Not sure who the bike belongs to, but these are great shots if you're looking for closeups or detail shots. If this is your bike or you know the owner, please let us know.

11 Comments

Brent Kernodle Brent Kernodle

Re: 1966 Mattel Stallion - Lot's of Detail Shots

I have a bike just like this and I'm the original owner! brenoodle@hotmail.com
V-RROOM!master V-RROOM!master

Re: 1966 Mattel Stallion - Lot's of Detail Shots

Awesome. Post up some pics. Tell us your story.
 aprilsmay13 aprilsmay13

Re: 1966 Mattel Stallion - Lot's of Detail Shots

one of my first motocrossers!! Well @ the time I used it as one (ha,ha ). like 1970? thanks for the picks!!
Otto  Otto

Re: 1966 Mattel Stallion - Lot's of Detail Shots

I have one for sale any Interest  Good original cond

Please call  830 515 8311
Castor Castor

Re: 1966 Mattel Stallion - Lot's of Detail Shots

I have this bike probably the 1968 version.  Would like to restore it.  Bike is at my parents house in South Jersey any suggestions
john john

Re: 1966 Mattel Stallion - Lot's of Detail Shots

love to see it mine is long gone what price are you asking Thanks John
jwolverine723@aol.com
john john

Re: 1966 Mattel Stallion - Lot's of Detail Shots

Sure any pics and what are you asking john
john john

Re: 1966 Mattel Stallion - Lot's of Detail Shots

sure any pics and what are you asking   thanks John
jwolverine723@aol.com
Frank Manj Frank Manj

Re: 1966 Mattel Stallion - Lot's of Detail Shots

I have one of these in my attic from 68 or 69. In good shape if interested call my cell and I'll send you pics, 610-213-2528.
V-RROOM!master V-RROOM!master

Re: 1966 Mattel Stallion - Lot's of Detail Shots

Post it for sale in FREE classified section or check out the Mattel Bikes wanted section of the classifieds for people who are actively looking for bikes to buy.
TRILLA777 TRILLA777

Re: 1966 Mattel Stallion - Lot's of Detail Shots

HOW MUCH IS A MATTEL BRONCO? AVILLAFANE68@GMAIL.COM I AM LOOKING AT ONE FOR SALE FOR $50