After We Cleaned it Up.

4 Comments

ptsn1 ptsn1

Re: 1966 Mattel Stallion - The bike that started it all!

i bought one just like this today for $10.00. tires are flat, pretty rusty throught out. not sure if i got a GREAT deal or not. yours looks pretty good now.
V-RROOM!master V-RROOM!master

Re: 1966 Mattel Stallion - The bike that started it all!

ptsn1 wrote
i bought one just like this today for $10.00. tires are flat, pretty rusty throught out. not sure if i got a GREAT deal or not. yours looks pretty good now.
Great deal I would say. Even for parts, it's well worth that. Post some pics when you get a chance, we would love to see it.
kozza kozza

Re: 1966 Mattel Stallion - The bike that started it all!

i have this one here in the philippines..its a nice bike
Jimed756 Jimed756

Re: 1966 Mattel Stallion - The bike that started it all!

I owned one of these as a kid. Great bike, and it could pop wheelies at a whim. Smmmmooooth ride too!