1967 Mattel Stallion

Posted by mcgeevikes mcgeevikes

14 Comments

mcgeevikes mcgeevikes

Re: 1967 Mattel Stallion

Nice!
Jordan Chaney Jordan Chaney

Re: 1967 Mattel Stallion

Hello, my dad had one of these when he was 10.  I'm 12 and i would LOVE to have such a cool bike!  If you would like to sell it please contact me at 904-253-0446.  Thank you!  Jordan
Otto  Otto

Re: 1967 Mattel Stallion

Jordan

I have one for you   Needs some TLC BUT ALL ORIGINAL

830 515 8311   Thanks
steve steve

Re: 1967 Mattel Stallion

i just had one given to me in good shape wondering what ita worth
Mike Mike

Re: 1967 Mattel Stallion

I'd love to see some pictures of it. As far as what their worth , it depends on how much is all original. Send me some pictures and maybe I can give you an idea. My bike in these pictures is worth about $500.00 But mine is missing the stallion sticker between the handle bars, The head badge sticker and the original pin stripes on the fenders with the round stallion pictures. Everything else is original right down to the Tractor Grip tires! I think an all original bike in the shape mine is in could be valued around $750.00
jbcastillo jbcastillo

Re: 1967 Mattel Stallion

where can i buy one for my husband
jbcastillo jbcastillo

Re: 1967 Mattel Stallion

i am looking to buy for my husband as great christmas gift, he had one when he was young please email @ jbcastillo@charter.net thank you
Glenn Glenn

Re: 1967 Mattel Stallion

Hey Mike, Bike looks killer, I know this is an old post from last year, but hopefully you'll check in & get it. I've been working on a Stallion which I picked up to restore, I would like to get it back to original as the one I had as a kid, but am having a hard time finding tires with a similar pattern & width, & also the rubber pedals, mine have no rubber left but I know what they used to look like. Do you know of anyone who still makes this type of tire & pedal??...Did you strip your bike down & take it in for re-chroming? Thanks Glenn
MIKE MIKE

Re: 1967 Mattel Stallion

NICE BIKE  I HAD ONE AS A KID      67--72   WISH I STILL HAD MINE FOR MY GRANDKIDS   . THEY ARE A CLASSIC
lizzie lizzie

Re: 1967 Mattel Stallion

hey there my husband came across one and I was woundering is there a email I send you some pic's and let me know what you think here is my email lizzieg7694@gmail.com thanks lizzie
MCGEEVIKES MCGEEVIKES

Re: 1967 Mattel Stallion

I tried to email you with a response but it came back that your e-mail addrress does not exsist. Feel free to send your pics to Mcgeevikles@aol.com I'd love to see them and I may be able to help with you restoration project.
MCGEEVIKES MCGEEVIKES

Re: 1967 Mattel Stallion

Send pics and any questions to: Mcgeevikes@aol.com
N Murray N Murray

Re: 1967 Mattel Stallion

Owned one brand new. Way ahead of its time. But god it was heavy and I lived where there where a lot of hills. No one else in my area had anything like this (rural VT). The sprocket would get the feet moving so fast your foot could slip off when really peddling fast and go in front of pedal nearly breaking your ankle. Once the shocks bounced me off the seat backwards as I swerved into a ditch and nearly broke my @$#+##%£~~ off. All good memories of a sweet ride. NM in VT
IRONHEAD IRONHEAD

Re: 1967 Mattel Stallion

nice wheels. I had one growing  up,actually 2. my mom bought one for me and my brother.he hated it,so I took control of it after I destroyed mine.all my friends had spiders and orange crates.The STALLION was the envy of all.1967,that's when a bike was your mode of transportation, not mom run me here or there.We used to ride to Knoeble's amusement park all the time in the summer,10 miles from Shamokin.best bike I ever owned.