Bronco Bicycle For Sale

Jack
For Sale this very cool and rare collectible bike. I had one of these when I was a kid and I was planning on restoring it but just don’t have the time. Has great patina since it has not been repainted. I have several new parts like new front wheel and new tire, 2 new Bronco decals for the tank, handle bar grips and pedals. It Just needs a few more items to complete this bike. Has a low production serial number. I also have the original front wheel I took off of it with the original tire. It is fun to ride. Let me know if you have any questions? I would like a good home for this bike. Best Offer. Going on Craigslist & eBay Soon!

Text 276-233-3042 or  Email jlroberts60@yahoo.com