Farm Fresh Bronco V-RROOM

cellin2u
I just bought this bike from a guy who had it in a barn where it sat for 30+ years appears to be all original. Would it be worth restoring.

Re: Farm Fresh Bronco V-RROOM

Don M
This is a cool little bike, looks like motorcycle. I'd have to say, yes it worth restoring. These little bikes may not look cool to some people, but when you stop and ask yourself, when was the last time you've seen one? If you have kids or grandkids and like to ride bikes with them. It's worth restoring it.

Re: Farm Fresh Bronco V-RROOM

V-RROOM!master
Administrator
In my opinion, this one is one of the more desirable ones being the Bronco model with the tank. Definitely a good one to restore. And it looks fairly complete. A little elbow grease, some steel wool and metal polish would go a long way on that. A bearing repack with some fresh grease would certainly be a good idea. When I did mine, I disassembled the whole bike (except the cantilever frame portion). I like to bag and label all the parts like fasteners, etc. and photograph each step for a visual reference later. While it was apart, I'd give it a good thorough cleaning and polish where necessary. If the paint is fairly good, I would hand polish the original paint, detail it up a bit and consider keeping the original paint even if it had a little patina to it. A little patina can add character, I think. Good luck with it. Be sure to add some before during and after pics. It's fun to follow a project.  Take Care, VRROOM!

Re: Farm Fresh Bronco V-RROOM

Jordan
For sale?? please send me email at {dino1331@yahoo.com} THANK YOU

Re: Farm Fresh Bronco V-RROOM

todd
selling 1964 vrroom/ 479 280 9015

Re: Farm Fresh Bronco V-RROOM

Don M
I would like to get pictures and a price of your v-room

Re: Farm Fresh Bronco V-RROOM

Mark
If you don't want to restore it. I would be interested in buying it as is.  I had one when I was a kid.

Re: Farm Fresh Bronco V-RROOM

Mark
My contact info mjeder1976@yahoo.com.  Very interested.

Re: Farm Fresh Bronco V-RROOM

Duke
I have a chrome Stallion with the Varroom and might sell it as it only taking up room.
252-665-1341
Duke.

Re: Farm Fresh Bronco V-RROOM

William Shaffer
  Is Your Mattel Bronco V-Room for sale???