I have one bronco in ridable but rough looking shape.

I have one bronco in ridable but rough looking shape.

justicepj
I was going to cut one of the handlebars and hang it in a restaraunt but changed my mind. Any takers? gloucester ma.01930

Re: I have one bronco in ridable but rough looking shape.

Edward Jaros
Hi,
I was looking at the bike and wondered if you had any more parts for it.
Do you have the front fender and the plastic motor ? Also do you have any original paperwork for it ?
I am interested and want to know how much you want for it.
You can call me at :: 412-352-8750 -the name is Ed.
Thanks

Re: I have one bronco in ridable but rough looking shape.

V-RROOM!master
Administrator
Hi justicepj. Is the bike still available?
NRG

Re: I have one bronco in ridable but rough looking shape.

NRG
I am interested in the bike, how much $ are you asking for it

Re: I have one bronco in ridable but rough looking shape.

ReddingCruisers
Has bike been sols ?