Mattel Bronco Cycle World magazine test

JM

Mattel Bronco Cycle World magazine test

JM
I have a Cycle World magazine from March 1966 in which the author "tests" a Mattel Bronco bicycle.
Would anyone like to read that article? Unfortunately, the background is red, so the print is a bit hard to read. Plus the pics in the article are not the best quality.

Will there be any copyright issues if this article is posted to this Forum? JM

Re: Mattel Bronco Cycle World magazine test

V-RROOM!master
Administrator
None at all. Please post.
JM

Re: Mattel Bronco Cycle World magazine test

JM
This may be a bit hard to read. I'm not sure how to get this scanned magazine article to appear any clearer. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

This article was in the March, 1966 issue of "Cycle World" magazine. And yes, the background color is red. Don't ask me why.