Mattel Bronco With V-RROOM Motor Nice Shape For Sale Will Ship Lower Price

Mattel Bronco With V-RROOM Motor Nice Shape For Sale Will Ship Lower Price

OldBikeGuy
This post was updated on .

The bicycle is in nice original condition. The chrome has some scratches, and rust specs here and there. I prefer local sale, but i can ship. Asking $550 + Shipping. The bike is located in NY

Re: Mattel Bronco With V-RROOM Motor Nice Shape For Sale In NY

OldBikeGuy
More pics...

Re: Mattel Bronco With V-RROOM Motor Nice Shape For Sale Will Ship Lower Price

Pskaught
I'm interested in this if its still available. Please email me.
Pskaught@impsofmargeandfletch.com
-scott

Re: Mattel Bronco With V-RROOM Motor Nice Shape For Sale Will Ship Lower Price

tim blankenship
Hi, Is this bike still for sale?
respectfully,
tim blankenship

premiercleaners@sbcglobal.net

Re: Mattel Bronco With V-RROOM Motor Nice Shape For Sale In NY

joebmx
hello,
 i have one if you are interested. the bike is not complete but pretty much it's all there. For example the gas tank cover and motor are missing, top part of the stem, odometer is missing. i can send you some pics if you want to take a look.

Re: Mattel Bronco With V-RROOM Motor Nice Shape For Sale In NY

tim blankenship
Hello,  is your bike still available?  You sent me a couple of emails.  I sent you a couple of emails.
premiercleaners@sbcglobal.net   please send pictures if possible.
Respectfully,
Tim Blankenship