Mattel V-Rroom Tricycle

thedancersmom
Hello,
 Just wondering if anyone can help. I just found a V-Rroom tricycle, thought it was cute so why not. Is there any market for this? My camera is being serviced, so no pics yet. I would grade it as fair. Rust is present but not  a total rust bucket. Flame decals. And appears to have all it's working parts (except the motor of course). Its pretty cool with fender covers and v-rroom decal still on the seat.
Any input would be appreciated.
Thanks!!

Re: Mattel V-Rroom Tricycle

V-RROOM!master
Administrator
thedancersmom wrote
Hello,
 Just wondering if anyone can help. I just found a V-Rroom tricycle, thought it was cute so why not. Is there any market for this? My camera is being serviced, so no pics yet. I would grade it as fair. Rust is present but not  a total rust bucket. Flame decals. And appears to have all it's working parts (except the motor of course). Its pretty cool with fender covers and v-rroom decal still on the seat.
Any input would be appreciated.
Thanks!!
Yes, there may be a market for it. They are collectible. Is yours a true tricycle or is it an X-15 Velocipede?

Regardless, depending on condition, it could be worth some pretty good money. Ebay is a good outlet for it or you can post it for sale here at no charge. Link to FREE classifieds below.
Museum Of Vintage Vrroom - Vrroom! Tricycle - Free Classifieds

Here are a few examples I've seen for sale.

This is a VRROOM! Tricycle I saw for sale on Ebay with a "buy it now" of $100. Not sure if it sold.
VRROOM! Trike

This was an auction for a near MINT X-15 Velocipede in California. Sold for $400
Almost Mint VRROOM! X-15

Here's a rough X-15 Velocipede that sold on Ebay for around $50 in Washington state.

Rough Condition Ebay

Here's a rough X-15 Velocipede for sale on Craigslist for $35.00 in the Milwaukee area.

Rough X-15 from Craigslist

So, as you can see condition means a lot and will affect value dramatically. Hope this helps. Please feel free to post pictures and share your story for others that may be interested. Thanks.

Re: Mattel V-Rroom Tricycle

thedancersmom
Hi,
 Thanks for the response. this is a true tricycle just like the one you have pictured first (buy it now 100.00) Mine, is in MUCH better shape....more of the paint is intact and the rust covers only about say 10% of the trike.
Thanks for all of your help, once I have a camera I will take some photos and post it in the classifieds..
Pat

Re: Mattel V-Rroom Tricycle

Pat
If you still have the tricycle please call 336 253 6115. I used to have one when I was 4 and would like to possibly buy yours if possible-Pat

Re: Mattel V-Rroom Tricycle

sampson3988 on ebay
Just listed a freshly picked X-15 for a reasonable price.  Please check it out on Ebay.  Thanks