Mattel VRROOM! Bronco Bicycle Ebay Find November 2011

Posted by V-RROOM!master V-RROOM!master
Saw this on Ebay recently. Wanted it. That's how I know this is a sickness. I'd be tempted to Rat Rod this one.

Rat Rod Mattel VRROOM! Bronco bike

Rat Rod Mattel VRROOM! Bronco bike

Rat Rod Mattel VRROOM! Bronco bike

Rat Rod Mattel VRROOM! Bronco bike

Rat Rod Mattel VRROOM! Bronco bike

Rat Rod Mattel VRROOM! Bronco bike

Rat Rod Mattel VRROOM! Bronco bike

Rat Rod Mattel VRROOM! Bronco bike

Rat Rod Mattel VRROOM! Bronco bike

Rat Rod Mattel VRROOM! Bronco bike

Rat Rod Mattel VRROOM! Bronco bike

Rat Rod Mattel VRROOM! Bronco bike

2 Comments

Bruce Bruce

Re: Mattel VRROOM! Bronco Bicycle Ebay Find November 2011

Did you sell this? And how much? I got something simular.. email me plz. Blang4444@gmail.com thanks
Marge Crunk Marge Crunk

Re: Mattel VRROOM! Bronco Bicycle Ebay Find November 2011

HELLO, so pleased to find your Varoom museum web....I did purchase one years ago....however never did see one again....until today.

We were a very poor young couple with a little girl and little boy.  I had purchased the verly first chattly kathy doll for my little girl...it wa 17.00 and I remember that was big money in those days.

Later on, I saw the varoom matel bide and loved it...saved and saved a dollar here and a dollringar there...I can not remember how much it was.  Does 35.00 sound about right?  Regardless, I put it on my Belk credit card.

We were one of those families that bought the kids what ever they asked Santa for...took the next 6 months paying for it.  In those days there was not interest charged for a Belk Credit Card.
My son is about 57 now and still talks about his varoom bike.  Not too many people even remember one.

I am going to tell him about this web page.  That will probably be gh the closest he will get to one.

Thanks much for sharing your pictures everyone. Sinccerely, Marge Crunk