Mattel Vroom restoration decals fork gators etc

Mattel Vroom restoration decals fork gators etc

CZ125
Hello Folks, I'm the new proud owner of my ole 1964 Mattel Vroom Bike, however i do need to restore it, but it's all there, I purchased a new in box motor from e-bay (way too high but well worth it)! I'm in need of pretty much every thing else! If any body anywhere can help me in locating the cosmetic bits and pieces all help woud be greatly appreciated !! Thank you, Sincerely, David Please e-mail me at davidkjoseph1@gmail.com