Mattel X-15 Velocipede Brings $400 on Ebay - April 2009 - Lot's of pics

Mattel X-15 Velocipede Brings $400 on Ebay - April 2009 - Lot's of pics

V-RROOM!master
Administrator
Beautiful Mattel V-RROOM! X-15 Velocipede Tricycle brings $400.00 on Ebay, April 2009. This thing was very clean with all the original decals. Looked brand new. I wanted it, but not THAT bad... it went for about twice what I was willing to pay. Still... a very rare piece in excellent condition. A piece that deserves to be in a museum or a very well taken care of collection.

Re: Mattel X-15 Velocipede Brings $400 on Ebay - April 2009 - Lot's of pics

Stan Phillips
Hi,
I'm restoring an X-15 like your beautiful one and wonder where you bought the decals?
You could make a young lad very happy!
Thanks,
Stan