Mattel X-15 Vrroom did it come in original color red?

Mattel X-15 Vrroom did it come in original color red?

Monkeywrnch
Has anyone ever seen these in red paint? I found one and it is all original one owner. I just can't find anything about a red one. Would you think these are more desirable? Any help or links would be appreciated.

Re: Mattel X-15 Vrroom did it come in original color red?

Curt
Yes, they did come from the factory in red. I had one when I was a kid in the 60s. I came across your post while looking for pictures of one like I had. It was cool. I didn't have many of the cool toys some of my friends had but I was the only one in the neighborhood with an X 15...and a red one. Lol! It looks like the red ones are more rare from what I see.