Mattell Stallions

geech34
I have 3 Mattell Stallions. I'm trying to establish the value & will sell them when I have an idea about a fair price. Pics attached    Picture 1 shows the rough bike, pictures 2 & 3 show a nice one with motor & chrome wheels & pictures 4 & 5 show one with black wheels, not quite as good as the second one & doesn't have the motor. All of these bikes are filthy from being in storage for a while. Email with questions & I can send more pics. Thanks for any info         Looks like the pics are out of order, pics 4 & 5 is the bike with the chrome wheels----oh well

Re: Mattell Stallions

mcgeevikes
I purchased a Mattel Stallion in about the same shape your bike with both fenders and red pin stipes is in. I paid $130.00 for the bike and had to pay $50.00 for shipping from e-bay I restored it and it looks really good. I would be interested in your bike with both fenders for the same money if your wanting to part with it. You can E-mail me at Mcgeevikes@aol.com

Re: Mattell Stallions

geech34
Thanks for the note. There are actually pictures of 2 bikes that have fenders. I washed them since the pics were taken & they really aren't too bad. Thanks for the offer but I'm not ready to part with them that cheap. Good luck.
---- "Mike [via Museum of Vintage V-RROOM! - Collectible Mattel Toys]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I purchased a Mattel Stallion in about the same shape your bike with both
> fenders and red pin stipes is in. I paid $130.00 for the bike and had to pay
> $50.00 for shipping from e-bay I restored it and it looks really good. I
> would be interested in your bike with both fenders for the same money if
> your wanting to part with it. You can E-mail me at [hidden email]

Re: Mattell Stallions

mcgeevikes
I'm interested in the bike with the chrome rims and both fenders. E-mail me at mcgeevikes@aol.com when you decide on a price that you feel is fair and maybe we can still make a deal. Thanks Mike

Re: Mattell Stallions

geech34
Just sold the Stallion for 350.00 plus 50.00 shipping to Texas. I have 2 more but not as nice. One is almost as good but has black wheels & is missing the decals on the top of the steering head. 250.00--- The other has the wrong wheels & has a lot of surface rust. 100.00
---- "mcgeevikes [via Museum of Vintage V-RROOM! - Collectible Mattel Toys]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm interested in the bike with the chrome rims and both fenders. E-mail me
> at [hidden email] when you decide on a price that you feel is fair and
> maybe we can still make a deal. Thanks Mike

MVC-211S.JPG (74K)
Download Attachment
MVC-212S.JPG (66K) Download Attachment
MVC-213S.JPG (79K) Download Attachment
MVC-508S.JPG (58K) Download Attachment
MVC-506S.JPG (58K) Download Attachment

Re: Mattell Stallions

Otto
I have a really nice Stallion   any Interest   ?

Please call me 830 515 8311   In Las Vegas

Re: Mattell Stallions

Otto
I have a Stallion   real good cond   any interest  ?

1-830 515 -8311

Re: Mattell Stallions

mcgeevikes
Can you send me some pictures? I'm interested

In a message dated 3/9/2011 9:00:37 A.M. Central Standard Time, [hidden email] writes:
I have a really nice Stallion   any Interest   ?

Please call me 830 515 8311   In Las Vegas

http://museum-of-vintage-v-rroom-collectible-mattel-toys.2291616.n2.nabble.com/Mattell-Stallions-tp6018917p6153965.html
To unsubscribe from Mattell Stallions, click here.

Re: Mattell Stallions

Otto
Mike ,

Yes I will send some mine has CHROME WHEELS and both Fenders with decals   Front fender has lower damage but can be straightened out  .. All decals original pedals just rubber missing on one .

Rear wheel missing 3 spokes but overall really great condition   ..  Original grips I believe to .tires and tubes are shot ..

Really clean bike for over 45 years young       Thanks  Pete

Re: Mattell Stallions

Mike
I am interested, can you send me some pictures to.... Mcgeevikes@aol.com Thanks

http://museum-of-vintage-v-rroom-collectible-mattel-toys.2291616.n2.nabble.com/Mattell-Stallions-tp6018917p6154175.html

I'm selling, not buying----thanks anyway
---- "Otto   [via Museum of Vintage V-RROOM! - Collectible Mattel Toys]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have a really nice Stallion   any Interest   ?
>
> Please call me 830 515 8311   In Las Vegas

Re: Mattell Stallions

spiderman
It has been awhile since this was posted.  Have you also sold the "one is almost as good but has black wheels & is missing the decals on the top of the steering head. $250.00"?

Re: Mattell Stallions

ricktfd
When you decide on a price, I would be interested in one of the bikes.  I had one when I was a kid and would love to get one for my grandson if the price is right.  Thanks. Rick

Re: Mattell Stallions

ReddingCruisers
Hi Are any of these still for sale ?  Thanks

Re: Mattell Stallions

mcgeevikes
I wasn't the seller of the bikes that were pictured, but I own a Stallion that is not for sale.

In a message dated 4/9/2014 8:16:31 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [hidden email] writes:
Hi Are any of these still for sale ?  Thanks

http://museum-of-vintage-v-rroom-collectible-mattel-toys.2291616.n2.nabble.com/Mattell-Stallions-tp6018917p7572719.html
To unsubscribe from Mattell Stallions, click here.
NAML

Re: Mattell Stallions

jhkerr
Hi, I had one of these when I was a kid. I'm 61 now and would love to get one. Mine looked more like the bottom pictures but didn't have red stripping down the fenders. How about $250?
Have a great day!

john