New X-15 Vrroom Stickers!

Brad Beall
Finally, there are new stickers available for those of us who want to restore our X-15 Vrroom trikes!

 I took my unrestored Vrroom X-15 trike to my friend's graphics & sign shop (Delmar signs), and he was able to reproduce the original stickers. The new stickers look fantastic, with bright colors and perfect detail, on a glistening chrome adhesive background.

 He wasn't able to recreate the "embossed" appearance of the originals, but even on original stickers that are still in good condition, the embossing is something that's barely noticeable.

 Call "Delmar Signs" to get a set for your X-15. The number is (24) 258-6445. He also does mail order, and his address is Delmar Signs - 100 7th Street  - Monongahela, PA 15063

 I would post pictures of them here, but I'm a mechanic, and not a computer whiz. In other words, I don't know how to do that. Sorry.

Re: New X-15 Vrroom Stickers!

V-RROOM!master
Administrator
Thanks Brad! Would be great if they could do stickers for the bikes and other toys as well!

Re: New X-15 Vrroom Stickers!

Jeffg
Brad, do you know if Delmar signs is still in business? I am looking to get some stickers for my X-15.
I called the number and was sent to a voicemail box, they didn't give no name or hours.
Thanks