New X-15 Vrroom Stickers!

Brad Beall
Finally, there are new stickers available for those of us who want to restore our X-15 Vrroom trikes!

 I took my unrestored Vrroom X-15 trike to my friend's graphics & sign shop (Delmar signs), and he was able to reproduce the original stickers. The new stickers look fantastic, with bright colors and perfect detail, on a glistening chrome adhesive background.

 He wasn't able to recreate the "embossed" appearance of the originals, but even on original stickers that are still in good condition, the embossing is something that's barely noticeable.

 Call "Delmar Signs" to get a set for your X-15. The number is (724) 258-6445. He also does mail order, and his address is Delmar Signs - 100 7th Street  - Monongahela, PA 15063

 I would post pictures of them here, but I'm a mechanic, and not a computer whiz. In other words, I don't know how to do that. Sorry.

Re: New X-15 Vrroom Stickers!

V-RROOM!master
Administrator
That is Awesome news!! Thanks so much for not only taking the time to save a piece of Vintage V-RROOM! History, but also for sharing your stories and helping the community out with information about these decals. I know there are many people restoring these old toys that would love to have stickers made for them.