Wow, Here's a nice Mattel VRROOM! Tricycle for sale on Ebay!

3 Comments

Tish Tish

Re: Nicely Restored Mattel VRROOM! Tricycle on Ebay - July 2011

Looking for another one to restore?  I have a nice one in pretty good shape I'm selling.  If you want pictures I can send them.  Email tishapog@yahoo.com  I"m in Iowa.
David David

Re: Nicely Restored Mattel VRROOM! Tricycle on Ebay - July 2011

I am looking for one to restore.
I will even take one without the motor if the price is right.
weber weber

Re: Nicely Restored Mattel VRROOM! Tricycle on Ebay - July 2011

i just picked one up for $40.00 it is missing the motor and the plate that goes over the motor. is there a way that i can get or find the parts that i am missing and can you tell me about what year it is thank you

my email address is davidw3b@hotmail.com