This is a RARE 1965 Mattel Police Bronco Bike. Original paint. The V-RROOM motor has a special set of decals that are RED-BLUE-SILVER. These motors differ from the ones sold in boxes as an aftermarket for other bikes, also have the original owners manual, keys and key chain. This bike belongs to Rick Aranha who bought it from one of the premier muscle bike collectors in the Northeast. Rick, if you read this, give us a shout. Would love an update on this bike.

5 Comments

adrian kozza ortencio adrian kozza ortencio

Re: RARE 1965 Mattel Police Bronco Bike

where  can i get a v-rroomm motor?
Kerry Kerry

Re: RARE 1965 Mattel Police Bronco Bike

Is this bike for sale?
I'm really interested in a 65-66 Bronco.
If you come across a bike, please email.
kerry@doublekproductions.com

Thanks.
jtimmons58@hotmail.com jtimmons58@hotmail.com

Re: RARE 1965 Mattel Police Bronco Bike

i had one of these when i was young and to see one is amazing! do you know of any for sale and could you email me if you do. my brother had a stallion so in 65, we were the coolest on the block!!!
Bruce Bruce

Red bronco

I have a frame with the tank front wheel and fender no motor.  Red if any ones interested email me at blang4444@gmail.com thanks
Ed Ed

Re: RARE 1965 Mattel Police Bronco Bike

I Beg to differ I have an Origanel Bronco And it has black and cream colars.
Mine has the origanel head light with bilt in horn, and speedobdomitor
all that works With loud moter,key and key chane,It is for sail.