Reproduction Decals

railrider
This post was updated on .
Does anyone reproduce the decals for the V-RROOM motors yet?

I do many decals for bicycle restorations. Do you guys think theres a market there?

Come Visit!
The Muscle Bike Forums
http://www.musclebikeforums.com

Raleigh Ron's Classic"s Website
http://www.raleighronsclassics.com

Raleigh Ron's eBay Store
http://www.raleighrons.com

Re: Reproduction Decals

V-RROOM!master
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Hi Ron,

I've never seen any decals for sale for the engines and I'm sure if someone had them, I would have run across them by now. I have seen plenty of V-RROOM! motors without them, though and it would be cool to be able to restore these motors with new decals!

My Stallion is also missing the decals as are most of the bikes that I have seen out there online.

The V-RROOM! Bronco Bikes had decals too. Not sure what the production numbers are on these bikes, but how cool would it be to offer the V-RROOM! bike decals and maybe even the "Police" version decals so you could build your own "Police" bike!

Another version of the head tube decal.

Oh yeah... and of course the serial number decal.

Re: Reproducrtion Decals

railrider
I will see what I can do, maybe I will add them. The best thing is to have them in front of me when I do them, pictures only go so far. I might try the motors first.
Come Visit!
The Muscle Bike Forums
http://www.musclebikeforums.com

Raleigh Ron's Classic"s Website
http://www.raleighronsclassics.com

Raleigh Ron's eBay Store
http://www.raleighrons.com

Re: Reproducrtion Decals

leehehe
Can you advise if you had any success with the creating of decals for the Mattel V-rroom motor? I recently purchased one that is missing the dial sticker, I attached a photo of what it should look like. Please send me a response to my email leee@optonline.net. Thanks, Lee

Re: Reproducrtion Decals

railrider
No luck so far, been real busy. I really need a original to scan and copy. Other wise it may not fit correctly.
Come Visit!
The Muscle Bike Forums
http://www.musclebikeforums.com

Raleigh Ron's Classic"s Website
http://www.raleighronsclassics.com

Raleigh Ron's eBay Store
http://www.raleighrons.com

Re: Reproducrtion Decals

BobbyKrate
Are you still offering Mattel V-RROOM stickers for the engine and handle bar mounted dial control?
If so, I'm really interested.
Bob Armstrong