Seperation of frame (gas tank/seat from bottom frame)

Seperation of frame (gas tank/seat from bottom frame)

Kerry
Has anyone attempted to seperate the top half of the frame from th bottom half of the frame via this bushing? If so, are there any particular tricks in doing so? It looks to be 'pressed' in but I'm not sure. I do know that there are two pieces of nylon washers (one on each side) that I'm sure are pretty fragile. The chromer is requiring the frame to be separated as is the painter.

Re: Seperation of frame (gas tank/seat from bottom frame)

V-RROOM!master
Administrator