The Museum of Vintage V-RROOM! Facebook Fan Page

The Museum of Vintage V-RROOM! Facebook Fan Page

V-RROOM!master
Administrator
Our new Museum of Vintage V-RROOM! Facebook Fan Page is up. Please visit us on Facebook and don't forget to "LIKE" the page. Thanks.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Museum-of-Vintage-V-RROOM/206896166055271?

sk=wall

Re: The Museum of Vintage V-RROOM! Facebook Fan Page

kdpools
Hi ! I am new to the site and have been a collector of the Mattel cap guns for along time. I ran into a Mattel V-room bicycle engine. It is hand powered and looks identical to the one posted on the face book page less the box and instruction. fully operational in motor and siren. Any approx. value ? I am not a seller so for mu info only. Thank You for the consideration.