V-RROOM! DUMP TRUCK for sale

phisto
Cleaning out Dad's garage, I found my V-RROOM! Dump Truck that I received in 1963-1964. Would like it to go to a good home. It's pretty clean - I'd say 6.5-7 out of 10. I put in fresh batteries but no movement. I can turn wheels and hear the gears alright, so may be just the battery box itself. Other than that it's all intact and complete! Make me an offer if you're interested. If no response after several days I'll put it up on eBay. More pics upon request. I guess just respond to my post. Thx

Re: V-RROOM! DUMP TRUCK for sale

horsepower
I sent you an email. I am interested in this truck and realize you probably don't still have it but thought I would ask.

Thanks

Re: V-RROOM! DUMP TRUCK for sale

phisto
I still have it. Didn't sell on eBay when it was listed.

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 7:36 PM horsepower [via Museum of Vintage V-RROOM! - Collectible Mattel Toys] <[hidden email]> wrote:

I sent you an email. I am interested in this truck and realize you probably don't still have it but thought I would ask.

Thanks

To unsubscribe from V-RROOM! DUMP TRUCK for sale, click here.

NAML

RE: V-RROOM! DUMP TRUCK for sale

horsepower
I would give 50 shipped if you could have it shipped out to me today or tomorrow. I would have to have it in my hands by next Thursday. is it in working condition?

Thanks
Brennan

NAML

Re: V-RROOM! DUMP TRUCK for sale

phisto
hmmm. I turned down an offer of $100 + shipping on eBay (was listed for $120 several months ago). But, I'd go $50 if you pay for shipping.

I currently have it in a box, can pack it well, and ship it tomorrow if you agree. My eBay feedback is 100%.

I would ship FedEx Ground with a tracking number for you. Next Thurs should not be an issue as long as I am shipping to continental USA.

To get you a shipping quote I need your zip code.

It is in remarkably clean, good shape (relative to its 50 yr age), but it does not run I put in fresh batteries. . . but nothing. All the parts/gearing are there, so it's probably just an electrical thing.. The truck actually was mine growing up (I'm 57 now), and was stored in my parent's home until my dad passed away recently. I'd like to see it go to a good place.

Best, Phil

NAML

RE: V-RROOM! DUMP TRUCK for sale

horsepower
Shipping would be to 73038 and I would do that as long as it was a reasonable cost. It would be going to a good home. My dad gave a children's sermon at church this past Sunday and remembered wishing for this toy for Christmas when he was little and never got it and still remembers it now. It would make my day to give it to him on Christmas (working by that time I hope) just to see his face.

Thanks!
Brennan

NAML

Re: V-RROOM! DUMP TRUCK for sale

phisto
Ok, 73038, Fort Cobb (I used to live in Tulsa, grew up on OKCity). Shipping to that zip is $18.69.

I like the idea of your Dad getting this a lot. Can we do it for $60? I'll ship tomorrow. FedEx Ground says end of day, three business days. That'll put it to you maybe this Fri or Monday next week.

If that works, send me the $ via PAYPAL @ [hidden email]. I'm an honest Christian guy. You have my word it'll ship right away (see pic in box already).

Phil

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 11:16 AM, horsepower [via Museum of Vintage V-RROOM! - Collectible Mattel Toys] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Shipping would be to 73038 and I would do that as long as it was a reasonable cost. It would be going to a good home. My dad gave a children's sermon at church this past Sunday and remembered wishing for this toy for Christmas when he was little and never

got it and still remembers it now. It would make my day to give it to him on Christmas (working by that time I hope) just to see his face.

Thanks!

Brennan

RE: V-RROOM! DUMP TRUCK for sale

horsepower
Perfect. We have a deal. Your email address is hidden for some reason. If you can email it to me I will get you some money sent this evening.

Thanks!

To unsubscribe from V-RROOM! DUMP TRUCK for sale, click here.
NAML

Re: V-RROOM! DUMP TRUCK for sale

CountryDiamond
Has this dump truck been sold?

Thank you.

RE: V-RROOM! DUMP TRUCK for sale

horsepower
It has been sold.

Re: V-RROOM! DUMP TRUCK for sale

phisto
Yes. It's been sold. However I still have several other large toy vehicles from that same era, pulled out of my Dad's garage. If you're interested reply to this email and I can give you a list.

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 7:57 PM horsepower [via Museum of Vintage V-RROOM! - Collectible Mattel Toys] <[hidden email]> wrote:
It has been sold.

To unsubscribe from V-RROOM! DUMP TRUCK for sale, click here.
NAML

To unsubscribe from V-RROOM! DUMP TRUCK for sale, click here.
NAML

Re: V-RROOM! DUMP TRUCK for sale

CountryDiamond
Thank you for your response.  After I sent my e-mail, I noticed the truck had been sold.  I am looking for one exactly like it.  We had given my son a truck like this when he was six or seven years old (in the early 60's).  He recently went through a divorce and the item he wanted most from the divorce was his truck.  Needless to say, his ex said she couldn't find it (after being stored in the same place for years!).  His dad is deceased and this was the only item my son still had from both of us.  I saw one on ebay this past year and should have bought it at that time.  Hindsight is always 20/20.  If you should find one in excellent (or very good) condition), please let me know.  Again, thank you.

RE: V-RROOM! DUMP TRUCK for sale

CountryDiamond
Thank you for your response.  After I sent my e-mail, I noticed the truck had been sold.  I am looking for one exactly like it.  We had given my son a truck like this when he was six or seven years old (in the early 60's).  He recently went through a divorce and the item he wanted most from the divorce was his truck.  Needless to say, his ex said she couldn't find it (after being stored in the same place for years!).  His dad is deceased and this was the only item my son still had from both of us.  I saw one on ebay this past year and should have bought it at that time.  Hindsight is always 20/20.  If you should find one in excellent (or very good) condition), please let me know.  Again, thank you.

Re: V-RROOM! DUMP TRUCK for sale

phisto
I understand the sentiment completely. Keep looking on eBay. They are there from time to time.
Best, and good luck hunting.