V-rroom Racer with no sound ! Diagram, Repair Parts?

V-rroom Racer with no sound ! Diagram, Repair Parts?

ricksch
I recently purchased one of these racers off of ebay. The racer was is good physical condition but the v-rroom sound apparatus is damaged or missing a piece. The clear plastic diaphragm that emits the sound is floating loose inside the car and it looks like some kind of missing crossbar that acts as a striker or sound board for the rotating part that produces the sound.

Anybody know of a diagram for this v-rroom toy or available parts and/or repair information?
I would sure love to have this working again.

Thanks for any and all information!

Rick