What's it worth?

V-RROOM!master
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Mattel bikes are fairly rare and very unique which makes them a bit of a collectors item. One of the most common questions I get about Mattel bikes is "what are they worth?".

It's really hard to say what any particular bike is worth.
I bought mine off Ebay for $99.00. It is a little rough.
Missing fenders, kickstand, needs rear wheel or respoke on rear wheel.
Tires were worn out. However, it cleaned up pretty nice and has a lot of potential.
Basically, a decent fixer-upper.

I've seen others asking $125-150 for rough bikes.

I've also seen Bronco bikes with the tank and V-RROOM! engine going for $400-500 in unrestored condition. I know of one NOS mint in box Bronco that sold for about $1500.00.

Well, I hope this helps you decide what your bike might be worth. But, as I often say, "a bike is only worth what someone's willing to pay for it." Sometimes you just have to find a person that loves it a little more than you do.

Re: What's it worth?

jonotis
Do you know the guy who has the one nos in the box ? i want to buy it from him..please call me 647-407-5191. Thanks