When did it start for you?

V-RROOM!master
Administrator
Tell us all about it. When did you get interested in Mattel V-RROOM Bikes? It started for me when I began looking for a vintage bike for my 7 year old son. I thought it would be cool to get a little bike project going and started looking at muscle bikes like the Schwinn Stingrays, Sears Screamers and other cool bikes of the era. Problem was I didn't have a lot of money to spend. And then I stumbled across this strange looking bike on Ebay called a Mattel Stallion and thought "What the heck is that?". I'd never seen one like it. Did some research on it online which was pretty time consuming as there is not a lot of information out there. Ended up winning the bike, one thing led to another and now here I am building a website dedicated to Mattel Bikes. I thought I'd share the information I had found and hope other people will contribute. Would like to gather all of the info online and have it available under one roof, so to speak.