Where can I get a V-RROOM unit and other parts for a X-15 pedal car?

Where can I get a V-RROOM unit and other parts for a X-15 pedal car?

steve haigh
I am restoring a very worn X-15.  It is complete except for the V-RROOM unit - does anyone have a suggestion on where I can locate a replacement?  Also, any suggestions on replacement tires, crank bearings and the various plastic bushings, etc. used in the steering system?

Re: Where can I get a V-RROOM unit and other parts for a X-15 pedal car?

V-RROOM!master
Administrator
Unfortunately, these are very rare and I do not know of any reproduction parts being available for them at all. Your best bet may be trying to find another one for parts and/or fabricating parts for the restoration. If you do happen to find a source of parts or find parts that work well for your application, please do post your findings on this site so that others can find help with their projects as well. Thanks for posting and good luck with your project. We would all be interested to see your progress as you move along with the restoration.

Re: Where can I get a V-RROOM unit and other parts for a X-15 pedal car?

Marg
Good luck with this. I am also looking for some parts for car if anyone can help.Thanks.